Monday, September 30, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Color Challenge


Going backwards with my challenges on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog but I wanted to complete every challenge for September.  It was a color challenge with the colors: Sunset, Barn Red, Cashmere and Gypsy.  When I was pulling the colors out I was thinking "No Way! What a crazy mix!"  But they turned out to be fun colors to work with.  

Supply list
Stamps: CTMH (Wonderful Friend; set with no name)
Paper: CTMH (sunset, barn red, cashmere, gypsy)
Ink: CTMH (barn red, orange, gypsy)
Embroidery Floss (CTMH)



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the line embossing and the little background stamping in the corner. Great job and thank you for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love how the embossing looks on the rectangles! Super job of combining the colors this week! Thanks for joining us over at H2H. :)

    ReplyDelete