Tuesday, September 10, 2013

H2H Challenge: Brown Paper Packages


This card was made for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog, which a blog that showcases Close To My Heart products.  The challenge for this week was "Brown paper packages tied up with string".  I went very literal for this challenge.

I used the CTMH cricut cartridge Art Philosophy to cut out the packages, stars and swirl.  The bakers twine is also from CTMH.  Background is the CTMH Kraft paper (awesome stuff!), and colors are Olive, Goldrush and a brown that doesn't seem to match any of my CTMH swatches (pulled it from my scrap pile, so who knows!).  

5 comments:

  1. so cute!! Love the how the stitching makes the whole thing pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching is really cute and I love that you used the different colors of bakers twine to match the packages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute! love the faux stitching! thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth! My first time with a blog and the challenge, also! Love your packages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Awesome and stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete